Monday, October 3, 2016

Week 49

This week is really exciting for me.
TEMPLE TEMPLE TEMPLE TRIIIIP

I have been waiting for this ever since I came out and heard you have to wait a whole year for it and now that it is actually coming this Thursday I am really beyond pumped.
My comp Elder Nacua and I have worked really hard this week since we both are guessing he is going to be the one leaving and we want me to know the place well enough to get around. I doubt I will without the use of a map but we shall see XD 
"I've been out for a year and some" I tell people. It feels good to know that my hard work and perseverance (I'd like to think)
There were a few times I wanted to go home. Not feeling good enough...worrying about my health. BAH! It's all gone now. I'm actually am more healthy than I've ever been. That's amazing! I hope it sticks...

A few days ago I decided to start implementing a new slogan to my life. I go around and I hear all about people with Autism. I will admit sometimes I get down because of those people. It sucks! Then my comp sat me down. He's so nice even though he's a huge football player. He told me that I didn't need to hold a label that other people were making for people like me and that I am a super star. So overnight I got this idea. I'm starting a "No Excuses" campaign. It'll be bigger once I can use social media to promote it but its really all about how people like me that have conquered there disabilities should have no excuses to be amazing and show the world how they went from a Zero to a Hero. That's my idea lol.

I was reading in Mosiah and king Benjamin is a star himself. He's probably one of the only kings that I would be okay with serving. A total G. Can I call prophets a G? I am now.
Another week another miracle! I'll have pics from the temple next week! Love you all.


--
Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment