Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Week 46

So I'm getting transferred tomorrow. Whoa. Funny enough I'm moving right next to my first area. So my address for mail will not change. How weird is that?

God can throw us curve balls sometimes and we have to be ready in order to hit them. Sometimes we have to conform to those crazy throws and just be ready for them when they come. 
As I've approached my year mark I've seen tons of cool blessings come my way. In about 10 days I'll have been out for a year. How crazy is that? In the year I've seen nothing but emails from family telling me about how life goes on. Its hard to be without the ones I love for so long but in addition to that I've met so many people that i would consider close like family. yesterday I said goodbye to some members I was told I touched deeply. I helped re-baptize their daughter and in the process get her husband baptized. In a few months they will be going to the temple to be sealed. How crazy is that?

The church is true. I know it. I've seen it. I've lived it. I love and miss you all very much. 

Peace and Love Peace and Love 

Elder Harry Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment