Monday, July 18, 2016

Week 41

This week has been stressful and super rewarding. We had our Baptism on Saturday with our Golden Investigator and then his confirmation on Sunday. It was super cool and another firm solidifying testimony to the importance of my work. Yay! We have transfers this week and I'm getting a new companion. I'm kind of relieved. This was the longest I've been with one...almost four transfers and admittedly we were getting tired of one another. Not a bad thing but...it was just time for us to part. We will still be in the same district since they are splitting our area's but that is okay!

After this transfer I will be 13 days from my 1 year mark. HOW INSANE IS THAT??? I'll be almost a year old missionary. Has it really been that long though? It doesn't feel that long at all...Wow...

Anyway same address to send me packages if you guys were waiting. I was lol Hope you all are having a good day. I am now too ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment