Sunday, May 15, 2016

Week 33

So mothers day rocked! I was super thrilled and happy to talk to most of yall. Mom brought up a good point. I only get to do that two more times....I'm basically half way! lol not really. Today is my 8 month mark. I've survived for eight months...now according to me...thats a feat worth bragging about. I've survived longer than any job I've held!...well we can dispute why later but I think its cool to still be kicking it hard. My comp elder baker his his year mark last Thursday which was super cool. He came out a few transfers before me so I still feel that even though he's got more time on me...he still knows kinda fresh how its like to be in my place. 
Last week was kinda rough since he was sick. We had to stay inside a little more than we would have liked but thats okay...this week we plan to redouble our efforts and talk to a ton of people! Try not to tract but mostly stop byes...We still have a half dozen people we've been trying to contact with no success...THIS WEEK SHALL BE DIFFERENT! 

Here is my weekly scripture. I read it a few days ago when I was in romans and it serves as a good reminder to my feelings of the Gospel 

Romans 1:16

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

I hope all of us are having a good week and will have an amazing one next week also! I love you all and will be back on Monday! Peace

Elder James Harrison Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment