Sunday, May 15, 2016

Week 28

This week has been quite the week for the CCSM. I guess I'll be kind of soft in the details. Some missionaries went home in the last month due to multiple things. It saddens me to see others who have to go home early for any reason. It also saddens me when areas have to close. The work slows down and some people don't get the chance to see the blessings of the Gospel. Despite this I have through conference received a witness that our mission will be just fine. I will hold my head up faithful that we can be the very best we can be and do only the best work. Conference has helped to renew my sense of service and has made me want to do better in all that I do. I'm always improving and hoping things get easier.
That's really all I have. Thank you to everyone who has emailed me. I love you all and you are amazing

Peace and Love~

Elder James Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment