Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Week 8

Wow! Its been two months. Has it really? feels like just a few weeks ago I said goodbye to mom and Grandma at the large buildings in Provo. Time does fly for us doesn't it?
I am doing well right now. I've gotten used to the life and I'm helping tons of people. We've looked over lessons this week and we have one each day just at night. Others dot each day along with service. How's life at home for you all? Right now we are expected it to snow in the next few days. And we expect it to get hard. People here joke about how I'll be handling it. I feel with a little bit of good courage I'll do just fine.
Thank you all also for the kind letters and the packages sent. My heart filled with joy when I saw them.
I can't wait to hear more from you guys. Reading emails from you all keep me going!

Love, 
Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment