Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Week 22

Wonderful Surprises For All.

So admittedly this week was pretty tough to begin with. I blame myself partially to the contention that has been circulating. But as luck would have it, the Lord was able to find ways to help us and after late Thursday we are no longer contending at all. SO that's good right? Anyway this week is going to be great. I can tell. I'm expecting that after this transfer I will be leaving around the beginning of March. Everyone keep that in mind and if I do leave, you will know the Monday before it happens.
Anyways Along with this last week we got so much done with getting lessons put in with less actives and visiting a few member referrals. Its quite liberating to know that once you put the effort in, God will help you. I am more and more feeling the blessings of the spirit as we teach too and become more effective tools in his hands. Plus in about three weeks will be my 6 month hump. What a time! It feels like just yesterday that I was being trained. Now I'm almost 1/4th of the way done. Kinda cool! 
Anyway I love you all and hope the week for you all will turn out amazing! 
Peace and Love~ 

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment